Board Minutes and Financials are available to Members under our document section. Otherwise, Available on request by emailing the President of the PHOTOG INC.
PHOTOG INC. - Mission Statement
The mission of PHOTOG shall be to encourage, educate and expand the art of photography within the community for the purpose of fostering individual and collective growth by providing leadership, education, charitable events, exhibitions, publications, competitions; and to enhance greater public awareness, understanding and appreciation for photography.
The mission of PHOTOG shall be carried out through:
- Educational sessions promoting the art and science of photography through lectures, demonstration of techniques, and discussion panels
- Field trips to enable photographers to gain applied experience
- Challenges, assignments, and critiques to encourage growth in skill and knowledge
- Sponsorship of contests and gallery showings
- Charitable photography events to give back to the community
- Social gatherings to build community among members